MeGaN's PaGe!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"I VISITED THESE BLOGS!"

Ashley, Ben, Nick, Reiss

I found a lot of things interesting by looking at my fellow classmates blogs. I definatley think that breeding humans to have the characteristics we want is really interesting. It is kind of scary but just thiink how we could produce humans that didnot get sick, that are extremely smart ( to even better technology), or anything you want! Next, I really like how chemistry is even involved in CSI. Its so cool that to figure out 'a mystery' you need chemistry. Another cool thing is that they can make bombs (ok bombs not cool but listen) you can take compounds and elements from earth and then throw them back into earth and they blow up and devestate so many things? I find that interesting. Definatley another thing is the whole human made chemical that is given off by plastic. We really need to find another way so that we stop harming the environment even from simple water bottles. Finally, I think that is really cool that chemistry can be used for little things like mood rings and pop rocks. Think about a job where you mixed things together to make new fun 'dumb' things (ok maybe a little more complicated...but still)

No comments: